Ebay sandbox

marcellolaforgia

I have installed on Xampp the version 1.6 of Prestashop and I loaded the template "Megashop". I need to turn on my store "ebay sandobox".

I joined the site "ebay sandbox", according to the procedure of http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/WebHelp/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=eBay_XML_API&file=DevAndTestApplications-Testing_Applications.html.

I created a profile on eBay Sandbox User Registration Tool.

Unfortunately, when I carry in the form of the userID ebay ebay sandbox (TESTUUSER_NOME), it takes me directly to the login ebay (the real one). 

Could you tell me how I can do? 
thanks

Hi Marcello,

Merchants are not supposed to use the sandbox, this is why there is no Back Office button to use sandbox with our eBay module.

You should change $dev = false; to $dev = true; in modules/ebay/classes/EbayRequest.php line 48.

Pierre

202 ecommerce

• Like 1

Thank you Pierre  :D

I made ​​the change you suggested to me and, in fact, the form of eBay allowed me to enter using the ID of eBay Sandbox. I lack a last step, namely the creation of the eBay store in order to proceed. Unfortunately, the link in the module for the eBay shop brings me directly on eBay (the real one). Now I'm trying to figure out how to solve :wacko: . 

Can you give me a hand? 

thanks

Thanks Trip :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  with the link you've posted I've managed to solve the problem that I had identified. Now, however, I can't synchronize Prestashop with eBay, even though I have followed the procedure. I'm working, also to find out whether depend on eBay  or prestashop. You can give me some advice or post me some useful links?

Thanks

Well I had that working on my local server. You have to change all the parameters in EbayRequest.php under

/**
         * Sandbox params
         **/

eg. devId. appID, certID and so on.

What I did not find at first was runame but you could request  one somewhere under the developer dashboard. Sorry I can't give you more details but I can not remember evey step and unfortunately it is not working on my production site.

Good luck, trip

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Ciao Marcello, credo tu possa parlare in Italiano. Hai risolto poi con il discorso Sandbox e Ebay? Che modulo hai usato? Io stò provando ad usare il modulo nativo di Prestashop ma non vedo la possibilità di attaccarlo al discorso del testing con il Sandbox Ebay... Puoi darmi qualche suggerimento? Grazie.