[Prestashop 1.66] Decimal order values

stanleyek18

Hello there!

I'm looking for someone who will make available for my clients to order quantities in decimal values. Two digits after coma. Maybe three - is this even possible?

Minimum order value - for example - 0.96 sqm.

I would like to use that value while adding product in quantities card under "minimal order value" window.

Everything on clean installation. If you want to make those changes please write me how much do you want for that, payment method and finish time.

I saw a tutorial for earlier version of Prestashop but there is none for newer version so I'm looking for someone well oriented in that CMS.

I am also looking for further cooperation.

I will provide any necessary information's if needed.

Edited by stanleyek18 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed. But this looks not complicated for me but is too complex for my clients. They have to buy things in decimal values. They shouldn't have to think and make calculating in their own brains.
I was trying to make that modification from tutorial but it's not for my version of presta. I guess I have to figure it out by myself. I will post if I will succeed.
There was few companies who wanted to do that, but their prices were stupid and there was too much talking and explaining things. Wish me luck!

And thanks for the reply's!

• 4 weeks later...

I can make a solution for this. Check private message!

Best,

Muktadir

Hello there!

I'm looking for someone who will make available for my clients to order quantities in decimal values. Two digits after coma. Maybe three - is this even possible?

Minimum order value - for example - 0.96 sqm.

I would like to use that value while adding product in quantities card under "minimal order value" window.

Everything on clean installation. If you want to make those changes please write me how much do you want for that, payment method and finish time.

I saw a tutorial for earlier version of Prestashop but there is none for newer version so I'm looking for someone well oriented in that CMS.

I am also looking for further cooperation.

I will provide any necessary information's if needed.