Horizontal Menu and Mega Menù

Dear forum writers and technicians, I just placed on my website, built with Prestashop, Block Mega Menu for the categories, located in displayTop. But I have a problem: when I install, configure and position also the horizontal menu, this not only does not appear, but it seems to overlap on the Mega Menu (I attach a photo). 

What do you think I do? 

What should be the position of the two menus? 

I'm using the new release of prestashop, the 1.6, and as a template MEGASHOP. 

Thank you. 

Marcello

post-755172-0-51092500-1398670333_thumb.jpg

post-755172-0-48332200-1398670334_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

Dear All, Am a newbie but managed to Install my prestashop successfully withought hasles and put a new theme but funny enough, the mega menue works perfect and rest but my Top Horizontal Menu doesnt appear, have updated it and installed but nothing. It doesnt appear. In mobile view i can see them.

Anyone help please.

Thanks

Edited by brianken65 (see edit history)

Location? That can be anything, it depends on what that "location" refers to on your shop. What is it? Attribute, feature, something else?

Sir i mean like states or even city drop down just before the or even after search area at the top menu.

Sir planning to buy agile module and others so that we can luanch it but there something funny i have tried to check my css but cant solve it. At my home page (adpostmedia.com) my catergory block is showing all categories but if i navigate like to travel menu at to, the catergories hide and i want it to be like hole page, can you asist please. i can see some superfish..css but cant locate code to make it not hide

Have to click on it to unhide.

Thanks