Can't enable-disable modules

Hello

I've tried to enable Image Slider Module but no any reaction. Updated to 1.3.8. and it doesn't work.

Uninstall-reinstall-update, then delete-reinstall-update, then phisically delete with FTP-copy 1.3.6-reinstall-update and nothing.

I've realised my other modules don't work too!

I think there is a serious problem with my system.

Update

I've tried add new product, everithing is good on the admin page but it isn't displayed on webpage!

Edited by Jupiter78 (see edit history)

hello

your prestashop is "fresh" installation of 1.6.0.6 or it is updated for example, from 1.5 ?

hello

It's a fresh 1.6.05. It was working well last week I didn't modify anything just disable the image slider after the update problem. 

thank you for clarification

can you try to download this module, and then - upload it to modules folder (unpack it first)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0kr0wc6kz1b9fr/homeslider.zip

Hello I've tried it but no changes but thanks for it. I think it's not the module's fault. I'm not able to enable or diable any of modules and my new test product doesn't display on the front page only the backoffice.

It seems the whole system has a defect and disallow any modification.

Edited by Jupiter78 (see edit history)

You aren't the only one with problems relating to the image slider...

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/323343-homeslider-not-showing-images-presta-16/?view=getnewpost

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/318855-image-slider-for-your-homepage-module-not-working/?view=getnewpost

Lots of users trying to figure out why it's corrupting but no 'cure' as of yet... really annoying as it means we are all in limbo with our businesses when a week ago everything was working.

You aren't the only one with problems relating to the image slider...

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/323343-homeslider-not-showing-images-presta-16/?view=getnewpost

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/318855-image-slider-for-your-homepage-module-not-working/?view=getnewpost

Lots of users trying to figure out why it's corrupting but no 'cure' as of yet... really annoying as it means we are all in limbo with our businesses when a week ago everything was working.

Do you think all of my problem is related with image slider?

I've made a new product and it haven't displayed on front page...

I'm not sure Jupiter. You would have to see if your slider is having issues also. If not then it would be another issue.

when you say the product doesn't display do you mean the whole thing or just the image?

I'm not sure Jupiter. You would have to see if your slider is having issues also. If not then it would be another issue.

when you say the product doesn't display do you mean the whole thing or just the image?

The whole thing. I can see it totally well on backoffice but nothing on front. I'checked the settings everything is ok.

I can't turn on/off any of modules.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had the same problem. Can't enable, dissable, unistall any module. I press the "enable" or "dissable" button and nothing happents. I tryied to unistall and I get the no permision message.

Finaly I found out that the problem was to the caching of prestashop. So when I dissable the Performance->Caching > NO (it was file system), everything worked fine!!

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

I also had the same problem. Can't enable, dissable, unistall any module. I press the "enable" or "dissable" button and nothing happents. I tryied to unistall and I get the no permision message.

Finaly I found out that the problem was to the caching of prestashop. So when I dissable the Performance->Caching > NO (it was file system), everything worked fine!!

I am facing the same problem here. I have disabled "Moneris HPP v0.2" a week ago. Now I am trying to enable it. But it is not enabling.

I have followed the steps Performance->Caching > NO. But no result. I am using 1.6.0.6. And it is a "fresh" installation.

Can anyone please help me?

Edited by soumyaroy (see edit history)

when youre trying to enable it - do you see some error messages?

Thanks for your reply.

I can not see any error message. When I click on the "Enable" button, the page is being refreshed and it is still showing the "Enable" button, not the "Configure" or "Disable" button. It is occurring for every module.

Also I have uploaded a new module zip file. It was uploaded. When I am trying to install it, the page is being refreshed and it is still showing the "Install" button. When I am trying to reinstall it, it is showing an error message "This module is already installed."

Thanks in advance.