cart block position

I want to change position of CART BLOCK - I would like to put it up to USER INFO BLOCK and CONTACT BLOCK.  I have transplanted CART BLOCK to displayNav, but I don't know how choose the order of the modules on the screen - I would like to put CART BLOCK first from right side and to change dimensions of CART BLOCK in line with rest modules in displayNav.

I want to change position of CART BLOCK - I would like to put it up to USER INFO BLOCK and CONTACT BLOCK.  I have transplanted CART BLOCK to displayNav, but I don't know how choose the order of the modules on the screen - I would like to put CART BLOCK first from right side and to change dimensions of CART BLOCK in line with rest modules in displayNav.

It's a prestashop 1.6 because by default only there is displayNav hook.

can you share url to your website? it will be much easier for us to check it and give you working solution  (css code as Marty mentioned)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey albidin,

I am not an expert, and I thought it was a module that I could install in BO... but it is not!

Is it too much to ask you how to make it work? I am using the same template as you.

Thank you in advance, and best regards,

Jopabe

No, I just downloaded it, but when I went to my BO, Modules,Add new module, it doesn't show as a module...

So I figured up that we must install it manually, and I don't know how to do it...

Thanks for your support!!

First thing to do - to download module to your PC. After that you should open admin panel and add your new module by pressing button on the top right side.You can adjust some settings as per your demands after.

Hm... must be doing something wrong!

I do as you mention, but which file must I upload?

I go to my downloads folder, Prestashop doesn't "want" to download the folder Scrolltop, it opens the folder and shows all those below:

footer.tpl
icon_top.png
icon_top2.png
logo-white.png
logo.gif
logo.png
pl.php
position.png
scrolltop.css
scrolltop.js
scrolltop.php

Wich one must I select??