Increase the number of Featured Products on the homepage to over 10

I can not Increase the number of Featured Product on my home page, neither can I increase the new products, nor the special products. They all have 10 items each... which keep circulating since my theme makes them move.

http://bodyvibes.org/index.php?

I have currently uploaded 43 products, they are all new, and since there is a discount on most of them about 39 of them fall into the special category too.

But the page has decided on the 10 it wants display under each heading, and those are the only 10 that get displayed. 

I want the page to display all of the items in each category as the items keep moving.

What can I do?

Yup, did all that. all products have 'home' as default category, and I have changed the figure in the modules that handle featured products, and new products. But it appears that something is overriding these settings. - and the settings are stuck at 10. It says on the module that the 'default is 10' but in this case.. no matter what other figure I use that is greater than 10, it still stays at 10.

- just to clarify... if I enter 20 or 30 or 40 into the module... the next time I open the module the figure I gave remains. So it will still show as 20 or 30 or 40.. whatever I entered. But the actual number of products in the featured products and new products remain as 10. See page: http://bodyvibes.org

Edited by Nilhan (see edit history)

I don't get a button like that allowing me clear the cash... I do see three 'warnings' on top of the page... 

There are 3 warnings. Hide warning

Tried disabling the cash and saving it and then emabling it again.. but it didn't make a difference...

Edited by Nilhan (see edit history)