Cannot Install eBay Mod

Prestashop v1.6

Prestashop eBay Mod: 1.6.4

Site: https://www.swcoins.com

The zipped eBay mod uploaded fine. When I click install I get this error:

The following module(s) were not installed properly:

• ebay : 

Unable to install override: The method __set_state in the class Cart is already overriden.

Hi, if you  look in the ebay module folder you will find a folder called override then folder classes, you will need to manually merge the cart.php override set_state into the existing class.php override in your overrides folder.  Then in the ebay folder rename overrides to _overrides, then try install.

Note: if your modules override folder has more than one override then don't rename it, rename Cart.php to _Cart.php.

Hi, if you  look in the ebay module folder you will find a folder called override then folder classes, you will need to manually merge the cart.php override set_state into the existing class.php override in your overrides folder.  Then in the ebay folder rename overrides to _overrides, then try install.

Note: if your modules override folder has more than one override then don't rename it, rename Cart.php to _Cart.php.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I hate doing this but can you please translate what you are saying? "manually merge", set_state? How do I know if I have more then one override? Since the eBay Mod is uploaded do I need to upload anything else?