multiple modules update

these 2 errors appear when trying to update any module. but version changes. is it ok?

2 errors
There was an error while extracting the module (file may be corrupted).
Module autoupgrade can't be upgraded:

how can i check if module has been really updated or only version

for example 1-click Upgrade v1.3.2 is really 1.3.2 or something is missing in it?

I have 62 more modules to update so please recommend what to do.

Edited by bomba.ge (see edit history)

I have 2 webshops in 1.6.5. one is on a apache hosting and I do not have the module problem there. The other one is on a litespeed server and there I cant do anything - 49 modules to update which I cant update. The funny thing is that I have reinstalled on the litespedd server and the first 30 minuttes there are no problems, but then you get this module update thing. would be nice if someone from the presta team would respond to these Things, because at the moment we have no shop on that server

I have 2 webshops in 1.6.5. one is on a apache hosting and I do not have the module problem there. The other one is on a litespeed server and there I cant do anything - 49 modules to update which I cant update. The funny thing is that I have reinstalled on the litespedd server and the first 30 minuttes there are no problems, but then you get this module update thing. would be nice if someone from the presta team would respond to these Things, because at the moment we have no shop on that server

I have fixed mine now. I went in to  advanced parameters - performance  - and then I enabled Apache optimization and the I make force compilation with  smarty. I then go to modules and push update all and wupti  it Works..  hope that will Work for your Guys too

Edited by rygdet (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have fixed mine now. I went in to  advanced parameters - performance  - and then I enabled Apache optimization and the I make force compilation with  smarty. I then go to modules and push update all and wupti  it Works..  hope that will Work for your Guys too

This did not work for me. The same 10 modules still won't upgrade.

Same error still:

2 errors 

1. There was an error while extracting the module (file may be corrupted).
  2. Module blocktopmenu can't be upgraded:

• 1 month later...