Need to know why Alert Mails triggered

Hi,

I am getting below mail frequently but i dont know why this is getting triggered.

Hello,   You have received a new log alert   Warning: you have received a new log alert in your Back Office.   You can check for it in the "Tools" > "Logs" section of your Back Office.

I have checked the Logs section in Back office under Advanced Parameters but nothing is there. I have kept the Minimum Severity Level to '1'.

Please help me to know why these alerts are getting triggered.

Thanks in Advance,

Mani

"1" means taht you want to receive information about each new entry in logs, this is why you receive informations all the time.

the strange thing is fact that the list is empty, so i suppose that there is something wrong with this feature.

what ps version you use? can you show please structure (structure only, not datas) of ps_log table?

"1" means taht you want to receive information about each new entry in logs, this is why you receive informations all the time.

the strange thing is fact that the list is empty, so i suppose that there is something wrong with this feature.

what ps version you use? can you show please structure (structure only, not datas) of ps_log table?

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using PS 1.5.3.1 version.

which Structure do you want me to show?  sorry i am not getting your request. I hope you are asking ps_log table structure. below is my table structure.

id_log, severity, error_code, message, object_type, object_id, date_add, date_upd

Edited by manirathnam1988 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hello 

I know this chat is old but I have the same problem and I don´t find a solution, I receive 3 emails every 10!!! minutes with:

Hello,

You have received a new log alert

Warning: you have received a new log alert in your Back Office.

You can check for it in the "Tools" > "Logs" section of your Back Office.

I have checked the Logs area and there is nothing related with the email.

I am using now prestashop 1.6.1.0

I have just updated from version 1.5 and it seems something is wrong.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much