Move search block and add menu block in center

Hi,

I am doing customisation prestashop 1.6 default-bootstrap theme. For now I have made totally copy the default-bootstrap theme and made the new theme named as custom-theme. So for doing this I will make only changes in the custom-theme, no changes will be done in default-bootstrap theme. So I just activated my theme and as per mockup design I want to move search block to the exterme right of the page and the default category menu will come in the middle part i.e in between logo and search block. So to this I have to change the markup order as per the theme. Because I can see search block div is closed before the block_top_menu. So as per my requirtment I want the logo in left side, menu in center and the search in right side and I want to do this from my theme file. So that I will just put my theme in any installation of prestashop and the changes will come to show. 

So can someone kindly tell me how to do this? Any help and suggestions will be really appreciable. Thanks

The reference image is attached.

post-557967-0-01324100-1395819781_thumb.png

Where do you want to place your cart block (presently below the top menu)? It actually belongs at the place where you want to have the search button. Before you start changing css or template files I would first move the modules in the right order (back office => modules => positions).

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

Where do you want to place your cart block (presently below the top menu)? It actually belongs at the place where you want to have the search button. Before you start changing css or template files I would first move the modules in the right order (back office => modules => positions).

@prestmax thanks fro the reply. I want my final template should be look like the attached image with this. I want to make it as a theme so how can I change the module position? I want that when someone will just take this theme and set it in his prestashop then the template will look like this without doing any customization in codes or any where. So can you tell me how to do this?

post-557967-0-21201400-1395827030_thumb.png

it's not possible to modify only with css code. you have to change module positions on displayTop modules list

it will be necessary to modify css styles too, and also tpl files of these modules.

due to the fact that it's huge modification - there is no other way