All content disappear !

Hi!

After I update few modules to Presta shop 1.6.0 all my shop content disappear!

Link to my shop doesn't show any error message but it's completely blank.

To dashboard can access normally.

Would appreciate any help and advice!

Thanks!

Did it! And got this:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/lib/CloudCacheApi.php on line 96

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/lib/CloudCacheApi.php on line 96

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/lib/CloudCacheApi.php on line 96

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/alertkom/public_html/ecommerce/modules/cloudcache/lib/CloudCacheApi.php on line 96

Now?

Thanks El patron! I need a little bit more detailed explanation! :( Where to access to those reports? Thank you!

Hi, you are lucky as this is a very minor issue, i.e. it's just a notice and does not stop the script from running.

options:

1. turn off error reporting and ignore the notice

2. modify modules/cloudcache/lib/CloudCacheApi.php on line 96

change

_RIJNDAEL_IV_ 

to 

'_RIJNDAEL_IV_'

after completing this and satisfied, please turn off error reporting as  this  can cause unpredictable results in your front office.