Specific pricing not displaying in PS 1.6

Hi,

I updated my 1.5.6.2 to 1.6.0.5, and everything works really well(!), except for specific pricing.

I can update the specific pricing correctly in Admin, but when going to the front store it still shows the original price. The product is displayed on the "Price drop" page though, which is strange. The specific prices i had in 1.5.6.2 is not displaying either when upgraded to 1.6.0.5.

I have tried upgrading to 1.6.0.5 twice, with the same result. 

Is there someone else who has this issue or knows how to solve it?

Br,

Tobias

Hi  El Patron,

Thanks for the tip. I tried to do that, but without result. So then i went ahead and deleted all contents in the cache folder as well, but the specific pricing will still not display..

are are you setting up the specific  price by group/country?

also how are you  installing by downloading ps or other?

are are you setting up the specific  price by group/country?

also how are you  installing by downloading ps or other?

I have checked all all the "settings" are global, meaning no specific group/country. I upgraded to PS 1.6.0.5 using the upgrade tool.

This is strange, i cannot understand why it isn't working.

Hi El Patron,

Thank you for submitting this issue. Are we sure that my issues are relating to the issue you put on forge? Can you suggest some more things i can try to sort this out?

Hi, I wish I had more advice for you.  We have seen specific pricing not display on home featured in 1.5 as well but clearing cahce always resolved it.  Ok, thought of something, clear your browser cache and cookies (fingers crossed).