[SOLVED] Blank page in BO moduls

btw. blank page = errors 

so, can you please turn on error reporting ?

what you see then instead of blank page?

open config/defines.inc.php
find this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

If you mean in the public html file I changed it in config. I have a map named public html bak. under the public html file. maybe just a copy of the file html.

I have a file under open config/defines.inc.php called open config/defines_uri.inc.php

I will ask admin about error log.

I think I find something, but I have tried this many times later so its a little bit strange that the error log is 4 days old. 

[22-Mar-2014 22:07:56 Europe/Oslo] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Media::addJsDef() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.php on line 77

I find it in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/php_errorlog

this going 100 times or something

and this one over the 100 lines:

#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(102): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/cooletin/...', '<?php /*%%Smart...', Object(Smarty))
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_cacheresource.php(367): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->writeCachedContent(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smar[22-Mar-2014 21:37:41 Europe/Oslo] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Media::addJsDef() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.php on line 77

I remove my name in the lines

I got a error message now when I try to set show 120 produkts on on page but thats on front office.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 578065 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/classes/Media.php on line 737

so, your prestashop version don't support these modules.

you probably recently upgraded these addons.

but... these addons are for 1.6 now, and you posted topic in 1.6 section, so... you've got 1.6 or ... you're still on 1.5 ?

and regarding to this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 578065 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/classes/Media.php on line 737

i think that this is your problem right now.

this error code means, that you exceeded limits on your hosting account, there is not enough memory to run your modules section