Modify the product page on prestashop 1.6

Hello!:

And thank you very much in advance for the replies.

I wanna add the left column to the product page aswell, plus I dont need so much big product image. I did that, but now I would need to modify the part that contains the price (right part on the product page), because now it doesnt look fine. I attach a capture of  the view I have now.

Could anyone give me a hint about what I must change?. I would like to move the item price to the place below the short description if would be possible.

Thanks a lot!

post-437877-0-08445800-1395585314_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I want do that and make smaller the box that contains the image (It is too big now), plus make bigger the box price.

I have the store in mainteinance mode, could you give me your ip to add you? (I know this is too much to being asking help, but I prefer have the store in mainteinance until I solve all those things)

same problem.
if you use the category on left side of the website then add to cart button appear as shown in the above image.
I want to make the size of image smaller so that it get fits as earlier without left coloumn or want to make the size of the right price column bigger or else reduce the size of add to cart.

any options but atleast add to cart appear as ealier.

right now i have disable the left coloumn on my product page

• Like 1

Hi!:

I have it dissabled too as it is shown bad if I activate it. But I made the images smaller changing the height and wide on the BO for the large image and then regenerating the thumbnails (just the pics I changed because I had problems regenerating all them some days ago). This makes the left column fit, but still the desing doesnt look good because some words and parts move.

Similar problem, subscribing!

Try this page http://www.sanitarios-casadebanho.pt/pt/14-de-circulo/325-90x90-semi-circular-cbase-monduche-cabine-de-duche.html and decrease browser window width, it all goes to a mess

for me, it is ok when the price is on the left, just like 1.6 default. It's just that price box is not formatted properly.

Edited by dename (see edit history)