blocktopmenu depth

hello

with default features it isn't possible, like it was not possible in 1.5 release.

you can do it with css styles, or with modification of tpl file

but to be honest, i think that it is much easier to do it with css

same problem. I don't want to show my sub menu in the top horizontal block.But of course i want to show the category name.

How it is possible to show category only and limit the depth of sub menu or not to show sub menu

already found somewhere your website url

solution:

paste this code to your global.css

#block_top_menu ul li li ul {display:none!important;}
effect:

hdIGJL1.png

That is great Vekia, thanks. Would it be possible to state the sublevels required using CSS? Your code gives the top level category names, what if we want to include sub level 1, or sublevel 1 & 2 also? (we have 5 sublevels in some categories - I don't want to show them all, just the main category and either 1 or 2 sublevels)

That is great Vekia, thanks. Would it be possible to state the sublevels required using CSS? Your code gives the top level category names, what if we want to include sub level 1, or sublevel 1 & 2 also? (we have 5 sublevels in some categories - I don't want to show them all, just the main category and either 1 or 2 sublevels)

i suppose that it will be necessary to add additional ul li ul to styles definition,

to be 100% sure i have to check it - is there any chance to test it somewhere ? :)

i suppose that it will be necessary to add additional ul li ul to styles definition,

to be 100% sure i have to check it - is there any chance to test it somewhere ? :)

Yep, PM on it's way

• 1 month later...