Slider width in default theme

Kabarl

I'm new to PrestaShop - how do I make the slider the same width as the top menu row? I've set the default width in the moduel to 1117px and have changed the width of the images but to no avail.

Which css file do I need to change, where is it located and what do I need to change?

Your help would be much appreciated!

post-775039-0-41335600-1395499791_thumb.jpg

I found it - just go to Module Positions then tick the box "Display non-positionable hooks" and it will then display

Found it this way too ... I then followed Vekia's instructions and the width of the slider has still not increased.

let's clarify, what you already did?

any chance to see the slider live somewhere?

My sites are live www.pppjs.com.au but www.chicplus.com.au the website reverted back (by its self) so I can go through it with you if you have time and teamviewer

My sites are live www.pppjs.com.au but www.chicplus.com.au the website reverted back (by its self) so I can go through it with you if you have time and teamviewer

pppjs.com.au is in maintenance mode so we cannot see it.

chicplus, the slider images are 779 wide, and you have the boxes on the right, so they already fit the space supplied :)

pppjs.com.au is in maintenance mode so we cannot see it.

chicplus, the slider images are 779 wide, and you have the boxes on the right, so they already fit the space supplied :)

www.pppjs.com.au is now live.

www.chicplus.com.au was the same as pppjs with the slider and 2 boxes but reverted back itself.

I will fix chicplus again and diable the 2 boxes

www.pppjs.com.au is now live.

www.chicplus.com.au was the same as pppjs with the slider and 2 boxes but reverted back itself.

I will fix chicplus again and diable the 2 boxes

I am unable to get the left column to turn on in ChicPlus so I cannot go any further to set up front page.