1000 for suhosin.post.max_vars. Help me!

When I edit a module to translate to my language. It displays a notice :

"Warning! Your hosting provider is using the Suhosin patch for PHP, which limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form: 1000 for suhosin.post.max_vars.
1000 for suhosin.request.max_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the Suhosin limit to 1868 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files."

Could you help me with this. Thank you!

In order to fix this you have to edit your php.ini file and add these lines

max_input_vars = 2000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 3000
suhosin.request.max_vars = 3000

Or if they are already there increased the value of the 2 lines where suhosin are to 3000

If you are in a shared hosted the you will have to ask your provider, ig you have a dedicated server then you should be able to do it yourself.  This file is usualy located in your PHP folder under the version number folder.  In my case it's under C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.4\

Hope this helps

In order to fix this you have to edit your php.ini file and add these lines

max_input_vars = 2000

suhosin.post.max_vars = 3000

suhosin.request.max_vars = 3000

Or if they are already there increased the value of the 2 lines where suhosin are to 3000

If you are in a shared hosted the you will have to ask your provider, ig you have a dedicated server then you should be able to do it yourself.  This file is usualy located in your PHP folder under the version number folder.  In my case it's under C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.4\

Hope this helps

I have tried all of them but still not working :( . Thank you

Edited by buikimlong (see edit history)

I use Prestashop on hosting services. Not localhost :(

Is it a shared hosting or do you have a dedicated server?

If it's a share call your hosting company, they should be able to restart it.  If it's dedicated then you can restart it yourself?

Is it a shared hosting or do you have a dedicated server?

If it's a share call your hosting company, they should be able to restart it.  If it's dedicated then you can restart it yourself?

I call to services support, they help me to up value = 2000. The problem is solved. Thank you!