Block Social not taking twitter page and facebook page

hello

you mean this:

ZBLXkTK.png

these links works

Yes that is correct but when I try to add my facebook page url and my twitter url and click save it erases my urls in the settings and does not set them.

Also why the gray images?  They don't look good and they are grainy.

• Like 1

When I edit my block social it is not taking my facebook or twitter url. I click save and it just erases those urls.  Any ideas? 

I had the same issue. I fixed it by just using the reset from the drop down configure menu and after that it saved the urls that I set. Hope this helps.

• Like 4

Yes Thanks it works!

To change hook go to  Modules

click on LIVE EDIT on the right of the page 

then simply with your mouse click take the square in the upper position where was before resetting the module.

click on SAVE and it's ok

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks!

One more thing:

how to change the font to a picture?

I have some custom I would like to put, but I can't.

I tried change the content in global.css to background but not luck.

my code:

background: url(http://www.trashmashers.com.br/loja/img/b-facebook.png) no-repeat;

Also, is it possible to make a hover effect to change the image?

I use this in my older PS and would like to use here too, but I forgot the code :P

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, 

I just tried changing the facebook -Follow us on Facebook- link and added my facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004510454682 in the  SETTINGS tab in modules. 

Instead of getting the facebook page showing in the facebook block there is just a blanc box. Any ideas of how I can change that sothat it will show my facebook page? 

Thanks for any ideas. 

Len

it's not a fanpage

it's a private profile. private profiles can't collect likes. Private profile can collect friends.

Facebook like box allows to collect likes. this is why it doesnt work. you have to create fanpage to collect likes.

in addition, if you use private profile as company page - it will be removed / blocked by facebook moderting team