[Solved] Help With Customer Loyalty And Rewards (No Points For Buying This Product)

Hello, i'm having a problem with the Customer loyalty and rewards v1.13 module of prestashop. On the back office it seems that is working but the user in the account page doensn't any more the option of my loyalty. Does anyone know why?

Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello, i'm having a problem with the Customer loyalty and rewards v1.13 module of prestashop. On the back office it seems that is working but the user in the account page doensn't any more the option of my loyalty. Does anyone know why?

Thank you

I'm having the same issue with the customer loyalty & Rewards, on my backend everything work perfectly fine but i can see it on customer account and i cant see it appear on any product that says "by buying this product or spend $$$ you get *** points etc" cant see it. i am talking about the new version of pretashop 1.6 with the new fashion theme. Can anyone please do help me to fix this problem. thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Under: themes\your_theme_name\modules\loyalty\views\templates\hook\

look for the file: product.tpl

Then search for and delete the line: {addJsDefL name=loyalty_nopoints}{l s='No reward points for this product.' mod='loyalty' js=1}{/addJsDefL}

That worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not solved...

The removal of the javascript code stated for solution is NOT a real solution - it is only a bandaid that keeps customer from realizing that they really will not receive a reward.

Better and ACTUAL fix is needed for this problem. I believe it has something to do with $points variable, but am not sure where to fix it.