Front Office Not Showing

ianm

Hi

I have just upgraded to 1.6. The upgrade process went quite smooth. However, in trying to access the front office the screen is just blank - no shop. (wwww.3at1moreleta.co.za). Can anyone assist?

Hi There I tried that and got this error:

Call to undefined method Link::getPageLinkOld() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\presta\modules\plblog\plblog.php on line 643

I checked the php file and compared it to the old and there is no difference, so not sure why it is displaying a blank page. I rolled back the upgrade and still not working.

line 643 reads as:

$smarty->assign('home', $link->getPageLinkOld(''));

Please help.

Manythanks

Eva

Hi There I tried that and got this error:

Call to undefined method Link::getPageLinkOld() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\presta\modules\plblog\plblog.php on line 643

I checked the php file and compared it to the old and there is no difference, so not sure why it is displaying a blank page. I rolled back the upgrade and still not working.

line 643 reads as:

$smarty->assign('home', $link->getPageLinkOld(''));

Please help.

Manythanks

Eva

if you see just blank page - turn on error reporting,

then instead of blank page you will see detailed information about error

what and where doesnt work.

Hi Vekia, thanks for the reply. How do I turn on error reporting? Excuse my ignorance.

Hi Vekia, thanks for the reply. How do I turn on error reporting? Excuse my ignorance.

To do that, just go to this file: config/defines.inc.php and here make sure you add TRUE to PS_MODE_DEV as it can be seen below:

/* Debug only */
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)
{

Hi Vekia

I get the following message:

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addCSS() should be compatible with that of FrontControllerCore::addCSS() in /home/atmorele/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 131

Warning: require_once(/home/atmorele/public_html/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atmorele/public_html/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/atmorele/public_html/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/atmorele/public_html/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175

Regards

Ian

Hey All,

I solved it for my front office - I went to performance and clicked 'Clear Smarty Cache & Autoload Cache'

Front office now visible for me on older version. Will try upgrade again and use this step to see if will work now.

Cheers

Eva