Installation errors

I recently upgraded via one-click. The front office does not load (is blank) so I turned on debugging and have the following errors:

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addCSS() should be compatible with that of FrontControllerCore::addCSS() in /home/ozhealth/public_html/shop/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 131

Warning: require_once(/home/ozhealth/public_html/shop/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ozhealth/public_html/shop/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ozhealth/public_html/shop/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/ozhealth/public_html/shop/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175

I also have an error the same as the last one above (fatal error) when trying to access the modules function in the back office.

Thanks

Craig 

It appears PS6 is not compatible with your version of Cloudcache. Until they release a version for PS6 you will need to rollback. Or if you want to use PS^ without cloudcache, you'll need to remove the module and also the override,

override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 131

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)