Problem in step 3 - (while everything is OK)

I followed all the instructions, step by step, and when I am at the step 3 and I press NEXT, the page doesn't go on step 4.

I have checked all the folder permissions, the database is OK (tables, etc, - I checked it from the phpAdmin) but the problem insists.

MySQL version 5.0.37
PHP 5.2.3
Windows Server 2003

Can anybody help?

1145_ehbJPYsYjGdviTXXsC8c_t

1146_wsBT0UvCmbqAwri2Dcud_t

Ok. The problem has been fixed.

Because I use MS Windows Server 2003 STD edition, I gave the "write" permission to the folders, but I didn't gave the "modify" permission also. Now I added the "modify" permission and everything is OK.

Thank you for your help, and excuse me for misunderstanding your instructions.

I'm havnig the same problem running on a Win Server. I'm stuck on step 3.

I have tried to change the permissions on the folders but can't find where to do it.

I'm using Smart FTP and it only has setting 777 but they don't work on Windows. I also tried opening the folder in My Computer using ftp.mydomain.com

The folder properites has no such setting.

Any help please!!!!

I have tried to change the permissions on the folders but can't find where to do it.

I'm using Smart FTP and it only has setting 777 but they don't work on Windows. I also tried opening the folder in My Computer using ftp.mydomain.com

Any help please!!!!

You can change file permission through your Hosting Control Panel

Still can't get through either... I can't connect to mysql, although the base is created and works ok in phpmyadmin, please can you help in simple language ? Thank you

Ann

Are you sure that you've typed the correct dbsever, username, dbname and password?

Any help please!!!!

You can change file permission through your Hosting Control Panel

Still can't get through either... I can't connect to mysql, although the base is created and works ok in phpmyadmin, please can you help in simple language ? Thank you

Ann

Are you sure that you've typed the correct dbsever, username, dbname and password?

Quite sure , and by now, I got the solution : I went to a new hoster and everything is just fine !!!