1.6 bugs found so far (by me)

king2

I'm trying to make import script for my shop and found some strange cases with RC 1.6.0.4.

1. WebService/combinations: when adding/updating combination with quantity field set, it stores supplied value somewhere inside prestashop, and even returns these values in API, but I cannot see values by clicking on "Quantites" tab of product. May be this is different quantities? How can I set quantities for each combination of product via WebService?

2. WebService/products: id_supplier set to supplier ID does not turns on supplier as active.

3. There is wrong Russian translation: 'Стоимость' (what means 'Total Price') in 'Attribute/Feature Value' part while editing attributes and features. Right text for this field is 'Значение атрибута' / 'Значение характеристики' (respectively), of just 'Значение' ('Value') in both cases.

4. If I try to recursively delete all categories, it deletes some of categories, some of them not. It makes empty 'Categories' list, but that categories appears in 'Monitoring' as empty and without any parent attached.

5. Presta leaves undeleted records in 'ps_stock_available' table when deleting products. May be same with one of features' table, but I'm not sure yet.

6. 'Impact to unit price' row in 'Combinations' tab is wrong placed.

May be I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance and thanks for excellent product!

Edited by king2 (see edit history)

3. There is wrong Russian translation: 'Стоимость' (what means 'Total Price') in 'Attribute/Feature Value' part while editing attributes and features. Right text for this field is 'Значение атрибута' / 'Значение характеристики' (respectively), of just 'Значение' ('Value') in both cases.

you can suggest your translation at crowdin

https://crowdin.net/project/prestashop-official/ru

What about other questions?

Also, if I set price = 0 while having combinations in product, presta returns price of default combination in XML via WebService (in <price> field) instead of zero.

• 7 months later...