Product Combinations, Features and Images

I have been really stuck on this issue. Please someone!!

The products in my shop have multiple combinations.

1. Currently for all combinations the same feature values are displayed. How to change the feature value when the combination changes? Prestashop should have addressed this issue long time ago!!

2. When importing combinations, I am able to only associate a single image to the combination. Even if I have multiple values, it is just associating the first image value. How to associate multiple images for each combination using csv file? If I have to do this manually it will take me days for this simple stuff!!

Experts, please help!!!

• 1 month later...

I have a csv imort file ready to import but stuck on the same issue as you(2nd one).

I've read all over internet and there are lot of questions but no answer.Only one person has solved the issue but he/she hasn't shared the way though he has shared but not clear enough. If multiple images can be assigned to a combinatins then that should be importable in the csv file but it only adds one. Any solution experts.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

These issues you are facing are actually prestashop's behavior! So 1- you can only have one single feature/value association per product, you can't change this for every combination, and 2- unfortunately, only one image per combination is possible during csv import :(