Empty space: Css solution?

As you can see below, I installed a pretty standard 1.6.

All I changed really was the logo and some colors.

But, I'm left with a huge empty space under de search bar, as you can see in the image below.

Is there any easy solution to put an image there?

Do I just copy the CSS from the BlockSearch and make a new CSS that will appear below that?

Could I just do it in the Blocksearch.css file itself, so I won't have to change multiple files?

Or is there a simpler solution, or even a module that can handle this for me?

Thanks a lot for your help!

post-765424-0-67594000-1394747227_thumb.png

Is there any easy solution to put an image there?

Do I just copy the CSS from the BlockSearch and make a new CSS that will appear below that?

Could I just do it in the Blocksearch.css file itself, so I won't have to change multiple files?

it's probably because you uploaded huge logo image, am i right?

0jcIYUw.png

any chance to see it live?

Maybe, but even a 150pixel high logo gives me a huge space below the search and cart bars. And I think 1.6 also resizes the logo, so it doesn't mess up the width, correct?

My website is here at the moment: www.vaposhopec.freehostingking.com (it sucks and is slow, but i need to wait till next week for my registar to come online...) It's not finished by far, btw. :D

I really don't want a very small logo, so if there is a solution, please point me in the right direction and I'll have something to do this weekend ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vekia,

Sorry I didn't respond before!

Your solution would be perfect!

Is there any way you can tell me how it's done? Do you charge or accept a beer via paypal for it?

Thanks a lot!!

regards,

Gijs