ok, i've got some some solutions for that.

i will describe below the easiest one.

open header.tpl file (from your theme directory)

there is a code like:

<body {if isset($page_name)}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="{if isset($page_name)}{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{/if}{if $hide_left_column} hide-left-column{/if}{if $hide_right_column} hide-right-column{/if}{if $content_only} content_only{/if}"> 

change it to:

<body {if isset($page_name)}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="{if isset($page_name)}{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{/if}{if $hide_left_column} hide-left-column{/if}{if $hide_right_column} hide-right-column{/if}{if $content_only} content_only{/if}   {if isset($smarty.get.id_cms)}{if $smarty.get.id_cms==2} MYCMS2{/if}{/if}">

wondering what i changed?

at the end of class="" tag inside <body> i added this:

{if isset($smarty.get.id_cms)}{if $smarty.get.id_cms==2} MYCMS2{/if}{/if}

it will work only for cms page with ID = 2

you can change it to any other id you want (to fit your needs)

and paste somewhere in global.css this:

.MYCMS2 #left_column, .MYCMS2 #right_column {display:none;}
.MYCMS2 #center_column {width:980px!important;}

Vekia,  That tool doesn't search through the product on my website.  It is a diamond vendors application (built in iFrame) that searches through their loose diamonds.   :)

thank you for clarification

anyway, it's nice feature, just thought that it's a part of your prestashop engine

Vekia :)  You didn't answer my other question.  If you would I would appreciate it!!!

How can i fix the spacing (white space) from the picture ?   http://imgur.com/50XbIY1

EDIT:  Fixed this.  All I did was edit the center margin size in global.css per your code.  :)

Also,  If i wanted to do this for another CMS page, how would I modify the code?

Edited by TDCadmin (see edit history)