Two MYSQL database on web hotel- which one is in use?

Hi, 

Due trial and errors of initial installations in the past i have four MYSQL databases left on my web hotel. Two of those have size 0Mb and rest of two have 0.527MB and 0.576MB.

I have outsourced transfer to a new host on tomorrow, but how can i be shure which database is in use at this moment?

Thanks

-C

post-757113-0-53198300-1394472617_thumb.jpg

Thanks again El Patron, but i'm afraid nothing similarity as far as i can see.....

<?php

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'sql15.modules');

define('_DB_TYPE_', 'MySQL');

define('_DB_NAME_', '4301321-1');

define('_DB_USER_', '4301321-1');

define('_DB_PASSWD_', 'g6HUaU5p');

define('_DB_PREFIX_', 'pss_');

define('_MYSQL_ENGINE_', 'MyISAM');

define('_PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_', 'CacheMemcache');

define('_PS_CACHE_ENABLED_', '1');

define('_MEDIA_SERVER_1_', '');

define('_MEDIA_SERVER_2_', '');

define('_MEDIA_SERVER_3_', '');

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'iQRcDzIjHLQgN6XiAAFG1AQwdWTKhykPBCV2UcnBXxWxZFyb9INt3F8y');

define('_COOKIE_IV_', '8Q5VTBIg');

define('_PS_CREATION_DATE_', '2013-09-16');

define('_PS_VERSION_', '1.5.5.0');

define('_RIJNDAEL_KEY_', 's7a4AAaEi1jIut3VmXP3vJdfP7VcQuhp');

define('_RIJNDAEL_IV_', '+f1799XSHfsxzWH4s7JnRA==');

Sorry i just do not get it.

I noticed also what you are pointing to, but all my Mysql databases are pre-named by the hosting company as follows (*** indicates domain name). 

***MOD1

***MOD2

***MOD3

***MOD4

I'm not able to find 4301321-1 related information anywhere . I also check through phpmyadmin (according my knowledge) which files have been possible updated today, but all files in MOD2 and MOD3 have same datestamp somewhere in the past. 

hmm....?

Indeed, there was a 3:rd Mysql database which i was not able to locate. Where it was and howcome i did not find it i do not have answer. No wonder i was bugging You with my questions yesterday eve..

small offtopic: It's amazing how different hosting companies can be with Their support. From day one we have suffered slowness and breaks on connections even shop is still under work / unreleased. We even offered money to change our database to quicker Mysql server, but all we get was advices how to do it by ourselves.

As a result of this, today we changed to new hosting company, who quickly transfered all of our files/databases and made shop work on Their server. No more slowness. 

Please feel free to mark this topic as solved. 

-c

• Like 1