An error occured during installation..

Yngvi

Just tried installing RC1 on a clean server and get the following error.

An error occured during installation..

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here

It blocks at "Install addons modules"

Clicking the text restarts the installation and it blocks again at the same point.

Progress bar shows 78% complete.

This was not an issue with the previous alpha and beta releases.

Edited by Yngvi (see edit history)

Same issue here, again as morrisongarden says, Front office works, Back Office also seems to work but if I select modules I get the error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module productcomments:
syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR

I think there is another thread about the product comments module, see http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCSX-1024

Edited by rudders18 (see edit history)

Same here.

Stuck at 78%. Error installing module productscomments.

Tested frontend and backend. Seems working. Tried to install productoscomments module from admin panel and same error.

I tested this in two different servers. Same resull in both. Installation fails at 78% with productscomments module.

Edited by dogdayfear (see edit history)

I have found after installing 1.6.0.4 that the Front Office worked as did the Back Ofice apart from when I tried to enter the modules tab, I then got the message I posted earlier.  If I copy the productscomments module from a 1.6.0.3 installation I can then get the modules tab to work.  I do not know what else may not have been installed correctly thouhg as the installation failed at 78%.

I have compared the 1.6.0.3 and 1.6.0.4 versions and there are a number of differences, if I get time I will work out what is wrong but hopefully Prestashop will fix it first.

Edited by rudders18 (see edit history)

Hi!, i just installed 1.6.0.3, and this version has the same error, i ipdate to 1.6.04 without problems, but when i go to modules show´s the same error that rudders 18

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module productcomments:
syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR

• 5 months later...