[Solved] - Regenerate miniatures problem.

Regenerate miniatures problem.Hello all again! After translation all the shop to portuguese it's time now to add the products and images. So, if i get it right, i add a 1-1.jpg and went to back office to regenerate miniatures. Here is the error :

4 errors
1 Cannot write no-picture image to the product images folder. Please check the folder's writing permissions.
2 Cannot write no-picture image to the category images folder. Please check the folder's writing permissions.
3 Cannot write no-picture image to the manufacturer images folder. Please check the folder's writing permissions.
4 An error occured while thumbnails' regeneration.

I tested this "module" even this week and worked fine and now it doesn't.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks in advance.

Sérgio Guerreiro

Ok, more information about this errors:

After work, i get home and did a fresh instalation of prestashop on my pc. Added the translations etc.... After doing all tried to regenerate miniatures from back office and it worked fine. Then, after opening \prestashop\img\p and moved the first jpg files (1-1; 1-1-home; 1-1-large;1-1-medium; 1-1-small and 1-1-thickbox) to my desktop, added a different jpg file with the name of 1-1.jpg and went to backoffice to regenerate again the miniatures.......and sudenly it happens!:

4 errors
1 Cannot write no-picture image to the product images folder. Please check the folder’s writing permissions.
2 Cannot write no-picture image to the category images folder. Please check the folder’s writing permissions.
3 Cannot write no-picture image to the manufacturer images folder. Please check the folder’s writing permissions.
4 An error occured while thumbnails’ regeneration

What i did?? I put all the jpg's back to the original folder erasing the one that i put there. Tried to regenerate again and the same error occurs!! Is this a bug?? It only happens when i "mix" in the img folder. So the question is:

What am i doing wrong? How do i add pictures of my products??

Thanks in advance again!

Sérgio Guerreiro
Portugal

Hi,

You cannot delete manually this image, because there are source files for regenerating image.

If you want to change image, please use the back-office and modify your objects (category, product, manufacturer, etc).

But DONT delete image manually !!