How enable mobile version of template in 1.6?

theme

• 3 weeks later...

Uh, that's very weird.

Some clarifications:

- You cannot "disable" the responsiveness of a theme: the parameter is only for the theme creator to indicate whether the theme is responsive or not.

- The "mobile theme" option has no effect on the default_bootstrap theme. The option had to stay in 1.6 if people migrate their theme from 1.5 with a mobile theme in it.

I use Nokia Lumia / Windows Phone 8. Maybe its something to do with that browser. I looked on Iphone and everything seems to be ok.

In WP8 i can select the option to view a website as mobile or as desktop. Maybe the problem has to be found here?

Is this option also avaible in iphone? I coulndt find it...

so in my case:

Prestashop: mobile theme disabled + Windows Phone desktop view --> prestashop looks messy (see pic above)
Prestashop: mobile theme enabled + Windows Phone desktop view --> prestashop looks good (see pic above)

Prestashop: mobile theme disabled + Windows Phone mobile view --> prestashop looks good (see pic above)
Prestashop: mobile theme enabled + Windows Phone mobile view --> prestashop looks good (see pic above)

• 2 months later...

Can I ask, how to enable responsive mode if logo is in center position? + if I add pictures to homepage they are not responsive: http://in-sight.si/

Uh, that's very weird.

Some clarifications:

- You cannot "disable" the responsiveness of a theme: the parameter is only for the theme creator to indicate whether the theme is responsive or not.

- The "mobile theme" option has no effect on the default_bootstrap theme. The option had to stay in 1.6 if people migrate their theme from 1.5 with a mobile theme in it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought a responsive theme but 'responsive button enable' at themes' page does't work. Is it written somewhere in (p.e.) css, so I could enable it manualy? How can I fix it. ?
(It's a legal buy, but as it was in special offer, the seller said it won't support it). (Shine theme)
Thank you

Edited by Puriom (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hy i have  one problem with my responsive mobile theme or layout in default_bootstrap.

Don't worc on mobile devices   www.centre.ro   and y dont know way.

I don't make edit in script file.

It's the second time when this is happening to me!

Please healp me!