Products Images lost during upgrade to 1.5

Hi dear,

The test site is test.xxxxxx.com

During the updgrade I lose all the images for products. Any clue what went wrong? I allready rebuild the images thumbs from preferences.

what is the procedure and/or folder to copy from prestashop 1.4 to 1.5 in order to get again all the products pictures.

thanks a lot for your support

Laurent

Edited by smog20 (see edit history)

Can you specify 'lost'? They are not in the folder anymore? Or simply not visible in the product page?

You are using a custom theme so it might as well be that. Other than rebuilding images, try and see if you have the option to move them and DO NOT use the legacy filesystem. In addition, try regenerating friendly urls from the seo&urls tab

This cart is not worth being free, it has too many issues, that the staff wont answer. My problem is the uploading of the products with a CSV file, I keep getting and error. All the youtube videos dont show how to fix the errors, it just shows a perfect upload without erros, they should have a real video on how to correct an error issue. for all grade from 1.4-1.6 im on 1.4 thats another thing why doesnt prestatshop upgrade automatically without telling us they have a new cart to upgrade, this wholething is too time consuming. I like prestashop cause its free if i want im only gonna sell only the top products in demand istead of thousands, because without a good CSV file import it's just a waste of time. I oscommerce the best, the CSV import is 5 times easier, not a wholelot  columns to work with to import. So importing images is a big problem on here for everyone, what good is a product for sale without images.

• Like 1