[Solved] SSL Mixed Content Warnings For Reinsurance Block Images

Hi All

I did the upgrade to 1.5.6.2 last week but have only just become aware of a couple of SSL issues.

When the SSL session starts at the beginning the order process, in Firefox I get :-

"This Website Does Not Supply Identity information:

When I open the Firefox Web Console the issue is caused by:-

"Loading mixed (insecure) display content on a secure page "http://mysite.com.au/modules/blockreinsurance/img/reinsurance-1-1.jpg"

This includes another four images through to 1-5

I'm also seeing one more error but this relates to our logo image!

I suspect it may have something to do with having to change from the legacy image store to the new default one. but everything else is working o.k.

Any tips on how to fix it?

Thanks

deepee

Edited by deepee (see edit history)

Thanks for your feedback, max30. We got a partial result!

I edited /classes/Link.php and applied the fix.

The logo no longer triggers the SSL warning.

However, the images in the Reinsurance Block Module still trigger the warning.

If I disable the module, everything works fine.

I searched the code in link.php to see if I could find any reference to the Reinsurance module but cannot find anything.

Any more thoughts?

Hi Indus

Thanks yes, I'm using the default theme with the current reinsurance/reassurance module.

I just managed to fix the issue.

I was going to try resetting the module so as backup, I downloaded the original images straight from my front of shop and copied the text from the module's configuration page text fields.

I noticed that the image field above the text field said "No image selected" so I hit the browse button next to that field and pointed it to the image file I had just downloaded. I repeated this step for all five fields without rsetting the module.

I went back to my store and performed a checkout process in Firefox and Chrome and the mixed content warning has gone.

Looks like it was using old cached images which must have been a result of something going wrong when I moved to the new image system.

To anyone who reads this and tries this fix, I should mention that after uploading the images the module configuration page still says "No image selected" so don't worry about it as it seems to be a bug.

• 4 months later...