Paypal USA,CAN Fatal error - Blank Page

Flakkak

Hi everyone

I face this problem since I installed my shop. The paypal module won't show up on the checkout page, leaving me a blank page. If I use the standard 5 steps checkout, only the 5th step will show blank.

When I uninstall Paypal Usa & Can, everything come back to normal. Of course I have the ''No module installed'' message, but I'm able the see the page.

I activated the error logs and here what shows up:

http://imageshack.co...3/9997/zg5i.png

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Link::getModuleLink() in /home/kayakd5/public_html/modules/paypalusa/paypalusa.php on line 375

I went to see the file in the FTP and here's the line:

'paypal_usa_notify_url' => $this->context->link->getModuleLink('paypalusa', 'validation', array('pps' => 1), false),

Prestashop v.1.4.8.2

Unfortunately, I don't have enough knowledge in coding to understand the error.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Edited by Flakkak (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am getting the same error..I need solution for this..

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Link::getModuleLink() in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop4version\modules\paypalusa\paypalusa.php on line 376, the paypal USA version i am using 1.3.3

I need some one help..and version i am using 1.4.7.1

Urgent help needed here please..

Latest version of PayPalusa says:

Compatibility PrestaShop v1.4.0.1 - v1.6.0.8

So, it should work.  I have opened a ticket with prestashop for this issue (PSCFV-12403).

I used the latest version as well, but its not creating orders ..its also having issue..please help me some one

It is because the Paypal USA module does not properly support PS v1.4.7

The function does not exist.  So you either need to create the missing function, or edit the paypal usa module so it does not try to use the missing function

I am really not sure what i gonna do..Do you have any solutions or any modules for customers to pay using paypal account ?..I am struggling with this issue a long time..i just need some solutions..I am not a perfect coder to edit this module..If you have any solutions can you please suggest me..Thanks!

solutions...

1) wait for someone to provide you with a free solution

2) report the issue to Prestashop (not a forum post) and then wait for them to do nothing about it (it is the unfortunate reality)

3) hire a freelancer in the paid jobs forum

4) stop using Prestashop's paypal modules, and instead use one that works.  Just read through this Paypal forum, and you will find that these modules are riddled with issues that are never addressed.

5) upgrade your Prestashop store to something more recent