Delivery by 'Region' in New Zealand

Hi there

I am new to prestashop and was wondering if anybody out there can help me with this problem.

I am using the default prestashop layout and have been trying to figure out if there is a way I can set delivery costs for different regions within New Zealand?

I have added New Zealand Couriers as our carrier for delivering between the country but when I set the prices (based on weight) it would only let me amend for different Zones. I have added some of the NZ regions (like Auckland, northland, bay of plenty) under localization>zones, so that when I modify my chosen carrier it would let me specify costs for that ‘zone’ (which is actually a region in new zealand) but delivery prices still wont show up if a user in NZ was to place an order (it would only use the price I have set for the zone NZ falls under, which is oceania). I need to set delivery prices based on weight & region. I have also tried to add regions, the only way I can see this working is by adding “states” but this does not allow me to direct that specific area to the country New Zealand, I thought there should really be a way to add region under localization? Can someone please guide me to a way I can fix this, or suggest a module I can use. Your help is much appreciated :)

Edited by natt_nz (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello NZodie,

I have made 3 prices for shipping within New zealand. (Auckland, North Island and South Island)

Of course you can setup as many as you want. The only thing is that the customer need to tick the "correct" zone. It doesn't work automatically.

I personally have no problems with this, cause if the customer ticks another zone, just cause it cheaper, you can consider sending a message.

If you need more info let me know.

What is your website, I can take a look :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello NZodie,

I have made 3 prices for shipping within New zealand. (Auckland, North Island and South Island)

Of course you can setup as many as you want. The only thing is that the customer need to tick the "correct" zone. It doesn't work automatically.

I personally have no problems with this, cause if the customer ticks another zone, just cause it cheaper, you can consider sending a message.

If you need more info let me know.

What is your website, I can take a look :)

Awesome thank you this works beautifully