Problem with Paypal in europe

giwrgos

Hello everyone, yesterday i have updated the prestashop from 1.5.6.1 to 1.5.6.2 and i'm having some issues with the paypal module. I'm using the latest one and when a customer pays the products it redirect him to page with the following message. How i can solve it? Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: SHIPTOSTATE in /home4/****/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 98

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->address2 is empty' in /home4/****/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /home4/****/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(255): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home4/****/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(596): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home4/****/public_html/classes/Address.php(186): ObjectModelCore->update(false) #3 /home4/****/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(417): AddressCore->update(false) #4 /home4/****/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(199): ObjectModelCore->save() #5 {main} thrown in /home4/****/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

after i have change again the paypal details like api signature etc and made a small change on the paypal/express_checkout/payment.php line 98

if (isset($ppec->result['SHIPTOSTATE']))
$address->id_state = (int)State::getIdByIso($ppec->result['SHIPTOSTATE'], $address->id_country);

because we don't have state in my country

now i have this message Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT in /home4/****/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_orders.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::file_exists_no_cache() in /home4/****/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 1957

Paypal defines PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT as optional in their API, and I only see the module trying to store the value in the paypal_orders database.

You could try changing line 70 to the following to see what effect it has.

'shipping' => (float) 0,

Otherwise if it is important that Paypal receives the shipping amount, then you will need to find out why the module did not send the shipping amount in the first place.