Problem with email subject translation

DavorD

I have problem with email subject translation. Not with all of them but just with few.

I was trying to translate email subject in Email templates translations, but I could't do that, because for some of mails it seems like there is no subject in database "No Subject was found for 'tahat subject' in the database."

presta1.jpg

In the other hand I made an account and emails coming with subject of course in english. So there must be a record about that subject somwhere...? Can somebody help me with that plz?

Also I want to ask is it possible to determine which emails will be sent? For example I don't want to send mail with the subject 'Preparation in progress'

PrestaShop version 1.5.6.1

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have problem with email subject translation. Not with all of them but just with few.

I was trying to translate email subject in Email templates translations, but I could't do that, because for some of mails it seems like there is no subject in database "No Subject was found for 'tahat subject' in the database."

(...)

Also I want to ask is it possible to determine which emails will be sent? For example I don't want to send mail with the subject 'Preparation in progress'

DavorD, have a look on this topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/108336-no-subject-was-found-for-bankwire/

As for the second question: go to [bE] > Orders > Statuses. There you'll see the list of statuses with an indication whether or not the email notification is triggered by each status (for example you can disable it for 'Preparation in progress', so no email will be sent when you switch the order to that status). You can even edit status to send a different email (use different template), but I wouldn't recommend that unless you're sure what you're doing.