No Subject was found for bankwire.

• 4 weeks later...

I am bumping this thread cause I have the same issue. There are a couple of email subjects that are missing in the admin and also in lang.php so I have no idea how to translate them. They are being sent out in English but I need to translate them. They are also missing from the english mail templates in admin and in lang.php so I don´t know where they are being pulled from.

Anyone who knows how to solve this? I really need this translated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To change the subject for the emails who are missing subject in translations you have to change it in BO under "Orders" - "Statuses". Just edit the "Status name:" in each statuses. The name you give it will be the subject of the mail. As i understand you are just able to have one lang to these emails.

Best regards from sweden...

• Like 2

To change the subject for the emails who are missing subject in translations you have to change it in BO under "Orders" - "Statuses". Just edit the "Status name:" in each statuses. The name you give it will be the subject of the mail. As i understand you are just able to have one lang to these emails. <br/><br/>Best regards from sweden...

tnx!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have the same problem, but even if I edit the name in the status, I still have the "no subject found" in the email translation. Any hint ?

Jordipalet, email subject is composed from the name in the status, so instead of changing the subject, just change the name in the status to what you'd like to have in email subject.

• 6 months later...

Jordipalet, email subject is composed from the name in the status, so instead of changing the subject, just change the name in the status to what you'd like to have in email subject.

No, this is not the issue, the problem is not the email sent to the customer, but the email sent to the shop itself. I can't find the place to translate the subject.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

To change the subject for the emails who are missing subject in translations you have to change it in BO under "Orders" - "Statuses". Just edit the "Status name:" in each statuses. The name you give it will be the subject of the mail. As i understand you are just able to have one lang to these emails.

What if there is no Status? I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and the Payment by check module 2.5.5.  I have statuses for "awaiting bankwire payment" and "awaiting paypal payment" but no status for "awaiting check payment".  I added a new status for it but the e-mail shows the correct amount, but not where to send the check.

Here are the bank details for your check:

Amount: $25.95

Payable to the order of: {cheque_name}

Please mail your check to: {cheque_address_html} 

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Edited by tamarantha (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi. Thanks for the info. That works for the core mails.

But how to do fix this for module mails that don't have a subject??  :wacko:

I see the module email subject translations on Localization > Translations > Email translations:

post-13933-0-58577500-1489123467_thumb.jpg

Alternatively, you can manually edit email subjects in mails/<lang_iso>/lang.php. If there's no existing entry, you can add a new one.

• 9 months later...
On 3/10/2017 at 5:24 AM, rocky said:
I see the module email subject translations on Localization > Translations > Email translations:

post-13933-0-58577500-1489123467_thumb.jpg

Alternatively, you can manually edit email subjects in mails/<lang_iso>/lang.php. If there's no existing entry, you can add a new one.

how do you manually edit email subjects in mails/<lang_iso>/lang.php?