Authorize.net AIM 1.4.6 not work properly with Prestashop 1.5.6.1

Hi,

I used prestashop ver 1.5.6.1 on this version by default authorize.net module ver. 1.4.6 they don't submit order successfully when i click the validate the order than redirect on the below ;

https://www....com/modules/authorizeaim/validation.php

they don't showed me the order confirmation but on authorize portal they displayed the transaction, can anybody help me on this issue, because i don't understand what the problem with the payment module and how to handle it.

If anyone know how to resolve this problem please reply me back.

post-630791-0-21414900-1390916473_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

The order goes through and authorize.net takes the payment.  However, it's not able to figure out the relay response URL (I guess) and the shopper gets this message with no redirect back to complete the order inside of PS.

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. 

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

I talked with Authorize.net support and they pointed me to a KB article about this process.  

We logged in to Authorize.net account and changed the Relay Response URLs to be blank - which is what Authorize.net Tech Supposed said to do.  There was a questionable url in there prior to that.

That a possibility.  I have not tried it in test mode, what does that do?  I guess I'll try it now.

The money is transferred and put into our account, the customer gets an invoice emailed to them and our staff get an email from authorize.net that an order has been placed.  But it just can't seem to push back into the system.  ???

Well Hong Kong Fuey!

Looks like there are two modules running at the same time.  One is the SIM and one is the AIM.  ???

The AIM method is way down the list, it's called "Credit Card - Authorize.net" ... and shows a lot of configuration options. 

Authorize.net - Simple Integration Method (SIM)

I'm guessing I should disable that one, huh?

Very odd.  I just disabled the Credit Card - Authorize.net module and now it's just disappeared from the list of modules.  ???  

Also, no matter what I do I can't seem to get the Authorize.net AIM module to do anything.  The checkout page on the shopping cart is now showing no credit card options.

Ok, I disabled the AIM method and the SIM method using that second module is setup to have a matching Relay Response URL for validation/verification I suppose.  I took that out and the order was processed perfectly.  Tomorrow morning I suppose that I just have to get the accountant to add the new module/validation.php relay response URL into the Authorize.net and then I'll put it in the module and I think I'm done.

30 days of a crazy project will be done with at that point.  UGH, this has not been fun at all.  

Sorry for hijacking this thread - I didn't know that the other module was there and I thought this was an AIM problem.  It's a SIM issue.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...