Smarty problem when adding jQuery to .tpl

mbp

I have an external standalone script that uses HTML, CSS and jQuery. 

The script is a complete "T-shirt designer tool". It lets me to create a custom design and then save this to .pdf or .jpg. I would like to attatch this .jpg or .pdf to the product later on.

I want to implement this on one product.

Since I would only use it on one product I have changed following in ProductController.php

if (Tools::getValue('id_product')==8){

$this->setTemplate(_PS_THEME_DIR_.'/example/designa.tpl');

} else {

$this->setTemplate(_PS_THEME_DIR_.'product.tpl');

}

But when i add the jQuery Script in the .designa.tpl i an smarty error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/www/webvol15/lo/an6dxwaf31q62mk/demo.grafikfabriken.nu/public_html/themes/default/example/designa.tpl" on line 443 "customTextParamters: {colors: false, removable: true, resizable: true, draggable: true, rotatable: true, autoCenter: true, boundingBox: "Base"}," - Unexpected ": ", expected one of: "}" , " " , ATTR' in /www/webvol15/lo/an6dxwaf31q62mk/demo.grafikfabriken.nu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /www/webvol15/lo/an6dxwaf31q62mk/demo.grafikfabriken.nu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /www/webvol15/lo/an6dxwaf31q62mk/demo.grafikfabriken.nu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(2, ': ') #2 /www/webvo in /www/webvol15/lo/an6dxwaf31q62mk/demo.grafikfabriken.nu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

Does anyone have an idea how I can get the scripts.php showing up under the product text in designa.tpl file?

I did get the script on the page using Nishith sulotion! - THX m8!

The .tpl i'm using for this product is located in my themes dir. (   public_html/themes/default/designa.tpl  )

But i have to put the designer tools .js and css content is in my root dir otherwise it will not show. (    public_html/   )

I think that is why the .js script don't show the designer tool.

How can i get everything to operate and work in the same category?
Edited by mbp (see edit history)