[solved] Is product-list-colors.tpl a required theme file in 1.6?

prestamax

I just installed a prestashop 1.5 theme and got an "Uncaught exception 'SmartyException'" saying that product-list-colors.tpl can't be loaded. This is true since there is no such file in the theme. I copied this file from the bootstrap default theme and added it to the theme and the error message went away.

Is product-list-colors.tpl a 'must have' file in a theme in Prestashop 1.6? None of my prestashop 1.5 themes have such a file.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

I just installed a prestashop 1.5 theme and got an "Uncaught exception 'SmartyException'" saying that product-list-colors.tpl can't be loaded. This is true since there is no such file in the theme. I copied this file from the bootstrap default theme and added it to the theme and the error message went away.

Is product-list-colors.tpl a 'must have' file in a theme in Prestashop 1.6? None of my prestashop 1.5 themes have such a file.

Yes you need that file, it does not exist in 1.5 themes but exist in 1.6 and reports error.

Yes you need that file, it does not exist in 1.5 themes but exist in 1.6 and reports error.

Hi,

If you have this error with one of your theme, could you send me in private message a link to download it?

I've looked into prestamax problem and it was gone with latest version so I'm wondering why you're saying that.

Hi,

If you have this error with one of your theme, could you send me in private message a link to download it?

I've looked into prestamax problem and it was gone with latest version so I'm wondering why you're saying that.

Hi, it turns out it was on 1602, team tested on 1603 the error its seems not there.