administrative issue

I've downloaded prestoshop final version. Then I've send these files to ftp server. However 4 files can nat send. These are index.php files which have include in logs folder. I've installed without error. I can open my new e-trade webste but I can not admin. For setting prestohop open admin folder. At that time it gives page 404. Is this issue with related to logs folder's files which can not be send to host? How can I overcome this issue?

when you finish installing, delete the install folder.

the admin folder is changed to something like admin1235, look into your ftp to see how it is.

if the files can't be uploaded via an ftp client like filezilla, try to upload the files using the web ftp of you host.

I've solved admin issue but there is 2. issue. I've only one domain address. Maninsite I want to use my own website and at "shop" folder  which I've installed prestashop will be my 2. website. Like that

www.fatatug.com my first main site

www.fatatug.com/shop  my prestoshop site. However when I enter this site this site change to my 1.site. How can I provide to open prestoshop without affacting my first site?

Not: Host do not give permission to open sub doimain.