[solved] Error message when installing a Prestahshop 1.5 theme

prestamax

I just installed a prestashop 1.5 theme and I am getting the following error message in the frontend

Warning: Missing argument 1 for HomeFeatured::hookDisplayHomeTabContent(), called in /var/www/virtual/xxx/htdocs/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php on line 128 and defined in /var/www/virtual/xxx/htdocs/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php on line 108

The featured module is working though.

Any tips how I can get rid of this message?

The theme comes with a modified homefeatured.tpl ... homefeatured.php is untouched.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

I have reinstalled prestashop 1.6 with the default bootstrap theme activated. Everything looks fine but what confuses me is that I can't find featured products on homepage even though the module is activated. There is a tab "new arrifvals" and "most popular" ... but where are the featured products on homeoage? The module is activated and installed. Is it only me who can't see the featured products on homepage with default bootstrap theme?

Just figured out ... by default featured products is hooked to homepage tabs content and appear there as 'popular'. If I hook featured products on home page to the hook "displayHome" featured products appear with the error message

Warning: Missing argument 1 for HomeFeatured::hookDisplayHomeTabContent(), called in /var/www/virtual/xxx/htdocs/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php on line 128 and defined in /var/www/virtual/xxx/htdocs/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php on line 108

I changed line 128 of homefeatured.php

from

public function hookDisplayHome($params)
    {
        return $this->hookDisplayHomeTabContent();
    }

to

public function hookDisplayHome($params)
    {
        return $this->hookDisplayHomeTabContent($params);
    }

Now the error message has gone.

Did you installed default theme from 1.5. before ? I'm not having the theme problems you are having, but knowing that PS 1.5. only uses an adaptive and not really responsive theme, I never tried to use another theme which is not designed with bootstrap framework. Perhaps your problems are coming from the mix of different architectures ?