Please Help Me! Upgrade Problem!

Hello Everybody! After upgrade my prestashop store to prestashop version 1.5.6.2 with prestashop 1 click upgrade module didnt upgraded and backed the last backup from this module. Then adressed to login page. I log in with my mail, wrote "The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect", Then clicked lost password and write my e-mail, wrote that "This account does not exist.". I logged to my cPanel. no problem. How to solve it. Please Help who knows it. It is very important for us. Need us to open site next day.

Thanks very much.

post-476473-0-82185100-1390514969_thumb.jpg

The password stored in your database obviously doesn't match the one you wrote, because it's hashed for security reasons.

Can you try with another browser? Needless to say, you should have backed it up.

Do you have a manual backup?

The password stored in your database obviously doesn't match the one you wrote, because it's hashed for security reasons.

Can you try with another browser? Needless to say, you should have backed it up.

Do you have a manual backup?

Thanks for Reply Nemo1. I tried it too in FireFox Browser. Same Problem. My last backup was in 21.01.2014. I backed up from cPanel site full back up. What may be problem? But my account e-mail show in ps_employee. Please Help Anybody.

Thanks In Advance.

you can try followings:

install fresh clean of same version in other folder on you site,

and from there you can copy hash of password directly.

or copy pas whole ps_employee table )

Hope its helps

Or its just because you have bad imports of you ps_employee table

Try change  value "active" to 1 if its not.

Edited by anseme (see edit history)

Hi az, The image you provide seems to imply there is some configuration problem, as if it cannot reach the database, or wrong password or so. Did you turn on debug mode already? Maybe there's an error shown then...

Turning on debug mode:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/285199-how-to-enable-debugging-mode-in-prestasho-156/

My 2 cents,

Pascal

• 3 weeks later...