Error on "Customer CMS Information Block"

AWAcenter

I was very excited to see a reply from the PrestaTeam.  I posted a similar problem which occurs when attempting to save changes in the Reassurance Module.  Very bummed when I found it to be just a joke.

Would really appreciate some info on this.  Even if it is that the particular modules have not been updated.  At this point I do not know if it a problem with my installation or if the problem is with the Alpha Build.  At least I know others are having similar problems. 

Again, feed back would be appreciated. 

Edited by sts098 (see edit history)

Different questions:

1- Ok is there any one can tell me, why each time i add product then click on "save or save and stay" after filling all informations I get empty page ? 

2- Is there possibility to get on 1.6 Klarna checkout ?

I was very excited to see a reply from the PrestaTeam. [...] Very bummed when I found it to be just a joke.

I was very excited to see a new member in the 1.6 community, and then very bummed when I found him to be writing his very first message in CAPS :)

I posted a similar problem which occurs when attempting to save changes in the Reassurance Module. 

Would really appreciate some info on this.  Even if it is that the particular modules have not been updated.  At this point I do not know if it a problem with my installation or if the problem is with the Alpha Build.  At least I know others are having similar problems. 

Again, feed back would be appreciated.

Fact is, we still tried to replicate the bug yesterday when we saw AWAcenter's post, but we couldn't. With this new feedback of yours, Lucas will take another look at it and figure it out. Thanks for your help with all the testing!

Thanks!  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  I am running an existing shop 1.5.4.0  and love the product.  I am very excited about what I have seen so far.    

Thanks for your answer, but me 2 I has used before the version 1.5.4 and it has everything is correct only one thing when I add new products and save it, I get empty page .

but when change the to 1.6 (Alpha) it was looking for me so beautiful as admin page and theme, but there's some small things in.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...