[SOLVED] Category shows empty after upgrade to 1.5.6.2

Hello,

I have updated one of my sites from 1.5.6.1 to 1.5.6.2 and now one of my 2nd level categories (1st level > Second level) shows empty, but it has 60 products active and visible! They were showing fine before the update. In fact, I can access the products inside that category via other modules (block specials, most viewed, etc) and they open up fine, but when I go to the category it says "There are no products in this category".

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by fire2 (see edit history)

I enabled dev mode and these are the errors I get on that category, the other categories that work fine don't show it:

Notice: Undefined Index: CategoryNameComplement In /Home/<user>/Public_html/Central/Cache/Smarty/Compile/53/B2/E8/53b2e88e50fbb33d7f6b48e3c6a6d840287de7d6.File.category.tpl.php On Line 75

Notice: Trying To Get Property Of Non-Object In /Home/<user>/Public_html/Central/Cache/Smarty/Compile/53/B2/E8/53b2e88e50fbb33d7f6b48e3c6a6d840287de7d6.File.category.tpl.php On Line 75

I deleted all the cache files and smarty compile files and reloaded the page and I get the same errors.

What can it be?

That's what I thought, but I don't get those notices on the other categories that show their products correctly. I get them right under the category name.

It seems like I can solve the issue creating a new category and moving all those products to the new category, but I can't figure out why this happens.

• 3 weeks later...