Trouble getting the Auto Installer to Launch

Hi,

I am trying to install PrestaShop and am having some problems. I am not a programmer but attempted this since it was advertised as easy. So far I have uploaded the PrestaShop files to a sub-folder of the root directory. The sub-folder is called cspstore. When I go to my browser and try to start the script to launch the auto installer I get the following error messages:

Warning: require_once(/misc/34/000/151/542/1/user/web/yourswimplatforms.com/cspstore/install/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /misc/34/000/151/542/1/user/web/yourswimplatforms.com/cspstore/install/index.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/misc/34/000/151/542/1/user/web/yourswimplatforms.com/cspstore/install/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /misc/34/000/151/542/1/user/web/yourswimplatforms.com/cspstore/install/index.php on line 27

The path I type in my browser to try to launch the installer is www.yourswimplatforms.com/cspstore/install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Again El,

When I got home and checked the downloaded files to the files I uploaded and there were many missing. I used a Java applet that my HOST provides to FTP with and I guess it doesn’t like files with  special characters very much. I installed FileZilla and removed the first upload and did a clean upload. It seems to be working perfectly now and I have started to configure a store. Thank you for your help the other day. 

Matt

Hi Again El,

When I got home and checked the downloaded files to the files I uploaded and there were many missing. I used a Java applet that my HOST provides to FTP with and I guess it doesn’t like files with  special characters very much. I installed FileZilla and removed the first upload and did a clean upload. It seems to be working perfectly now and I have started to configure a store. Thank you for your help the other day. 

Matt

Glad to hear you are good to go Matt.  Happy PrestaShopping

• 11 months later...