how to upload files in Digitalique module

Hello,

Today I've bought and installed Digitalique module (this module is supposed to enable multiple files for virtual downloadable products), but I couldn't find any way to upload any files.

Could someone share some feedback or advice on using that module.

Thanks.

it happened that the file upload works in Chrome, but not FF (I'm using v.26), apparently there is a problem with the corresponding JS in FF. I have several files uploaded now, but I do not see how to associate files with a product. Where is this tab for associating files? 

To assassinate files to products go to Catalog >  Products, click on product you want to edit (add file),

and you will see tabs Information, Prices, SEO ... on left and on bottom there is Digital products.

Click on it and there is place you  assassinate files by clicking wrench icon and enabling virtual product.

On demo that did not quite worked for me but,maybe I am missing something.

Well most paid module have some documentation or instructions, that helps user.

And for support beside option on Prestashop  addons try  http://www.silbersaiten.de/page/kontakt-83.html

thanks for your help razaro.

Yes, I tried this Digital products menu on the left, but was not able to associate files, as after clicking on the wrench icon, a message appears saying that the content couldn't be displayed.

I tried to contact the developers, but they didn't answer my questions.

Digitalique is the first module I have paid for, and I am very disapointed - it doesn't work properly, very poor documentation, not responding suppliers.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...