Adding A Flash Sale to my Home Page

Hi Everyone, :)

I am trying to figure out how i can add a Flash Sale to my home page, I know i can add edited photos to the image slider but i an trying to show my deals on the home page. Can I do this with home page editor or can i seperate the images in the image slider and add edited photos and have them be listed as "electronics daily deals" "Apparel Daily Deals" "Home Decor Daily Deals" ect, ect. or is there a free flash sale module out there anywhere. Any advice would be great.

http://dealbasher.com/en/

Edited by dealbasher (see edit history)

I am not aware of any free module, but you can find a few premium ones of prestashop addons ;)

The only alternative would be to code it by yourself, or manually create a slide for the homepage slider linking to the product on sale

Thanks for the reply, i figureed as much. i am going to get flash sale pro when i can afford it but at the time i cant, This is my second website and i am doing this one myself. my first one i allowed the webcompany to do it for me, BIG MISTAKE. they got my website blacklisted from google, and destroyed my business.the company was web.com, paid them over $4000 to do this and  i will never use them again. well thank you for the reply.