Put reinsurance block at the top of order page

Hello

I am trying to put the customer reassurance block to the top of my ordering page, so only people who go to the checkout see it. How is this done? I've been trying all sorts of positions, but none of them work. Is there some kind of code i need to add to allow the block to be hooked to specific positions?

shotsglas.dk

Thanks!

i think that this is what you're looking for:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/227429-moving-block-reinsurance-to-top-of-page/

then - after changes - go to modules > positions

search for "displayTop" modules list and click on edit button near block reinsurance module.

after that you will be able to define exceptions, select all exceptions instead of order page

Yes - the thing i'm having trouble with is adding the displaytop hook you mentioned in the thread you linked to. I've looked around for tutorials, but they all confuse me a bit - i don't really understand the "hooking" system.

Can you help me with what code i have to put where? :)

well i don't know with which one step you've got troubles.

have you moved blockreinsurance module to the top hook? exactly as it is described:

For the first you must edit blockreinsurance module (modules/blockreinsurance/blockreinsurance.php) you need to add new displaytop hook,

Next you have to go to the modules -> position section - then open a transplant module tool

next step is to find block reinsurance module and select correct hook, exactly as i show below:

uw3mgrI.png

• 2 years later...