[CLOSED] Job offer - Only for advanced users

Larry Baldwin

Hy there,

I need a experienced prestashop user of this forum for a job that consist in making some changes in a prestashop-vtiger sync module and vtiger workflow. 

I have a documentation for the modifications ready.

I need only users of this forum with minimum 2 years history here and minimum 500 posts to apply for this job because i think that only the users who helped the community and were active deserve the job.

I have a budget of about $500 for this modification.

AGAIN : if u do not meet the requirements please do not contact me because i will not answer.

For details , please msg me.

Edited by Larry Baldwin (see edit history)

Just saying cause i see that someone modified the post, i have the logs.Burhan BVK, If u are not the one from this conversation please provide logs to prove that i am as u say i am. If not : Shut the f)(ck up until u have logs to prove ! Don`t come here and talk sh0t about me without evidence ! 

For everybody else, decide for yourself who is wrong and who is right.

Thank you !

1.pdf

• 1 month later...

I worked with Arnold on more than one project and him and Ankit were GREAT ! Never had such good experience with developers yet : understood very quick what they need to do, they did very fast and at a correct price ! 

Thank you very much Arnold.

Who is interested can contact him ( they are good on multiple platforms not just Prestashop - tested ! )  : [email protected]

Hi larry, sorry to hear you had a bad experience, as well as the other party

but for $120.00 i know its not a large amount but i guess its the time and frustration that you spent and did not get what you wanted in the end.

I have lost over $3000.00 in bad jobs and deposits lost with programmers on elace, and you need to move on, no need to argue, it will only delay your project.

Its very important that monies sit in escrow account, and that the code is given only when the payment has been made. I made the mistake to transfer the money directly via bank transfer, then suddenly all the YES become NO.

Furthermore, its advisable to start learning some basic code yourself, i know it may be difficult but every time you ask a developer to code something for you , ask them to provide full documentation of every line of code they put so you can understand what they have done.  This way next time when you have a small change you can try to do it yourself, FIREBUG is your friend.

GOODLUCK TO BOTH OF YOU,   I am sure you were both right.